Google Chrome (web browser) has just hit the world. Google Chrome backup is a small tool to backup and restore Google Chrome profile. The profile holds personal data like history, bookmarks, etc. Everything is done with one click.
How to use it
1. You need Google Chrome installed in order for this tool to work. It supports 0.2.149.27 version of Google Chrome.
2. Select a profile from drop down list and manipulate profile by selecting options on “Profile Tools” menu.
3. To backup current profile click on the profile, select “Backup Profile” and select a backup path. A new file which holds your profile is created.
4. To restore the old profile, click on the profile, select “Restore Profile” and navigate to *.gcb file you want to restore. Selected profile will be deleted and restored from the backup file.
5. Create new Google Chrome profiles and create shortcut on desktop, with switches that are supported.
6. Delete Google Chrome profiles.
7. Add Google Chrome profiles to Google Chrome backup tool.
8. Tray icon for fast access and fast run any profile.
9. Select option to run Google Chrome Backup at Windows Startup.